Attain Therapy + Fitness to offer summer heath lectures
EAST LONGMEADOW Attain Therapy + Fitness, winner of the Valley Advocate’s “Best Of” award in 2011 for excellence in physical therapy and fitness training, is holding a series of five, free lectures emphasizing proper nutrition, exercise techniques and injury prevention.
The lectures will take place on Tuesday evenings at 6:30 p.m. during July and August at the company’s new, 14,000 square-foot, state-of-the-art facility at 168 Denslow Road.
Free lemonade will be available to all who attend these informative lectures. All ages are welcome.
The lecture lineup is as follows:
- July 12 and Aug. 9 You Want Results? Fuel Your Body Right! by Trevor Dorian, MS, CSCS, CISSN.
- July 19 60 Percent of Your Body is Water! Prevent Dehydration! by Dan Gardner, strength coach.
- July 26 and Aug. 23 Lower Your Blood Sugar & Get Fit! by Tom Black, BS, HFS.
- Aug. 2 Want to Lose Weight & Build Lean Muscle? by Trevor Dorian, MS, CSCS, CISSN. Please wear light, comfortable clothing for participation.
- Aug. 16 Concussions: What Parents, Coaches & Athletes Need To Know by Katie Sylvain, ATC, LAT.
For more information, visit www.attaintf.com