Home Builders Association offers supervisor license classes
SPRINGFIELD – The Home Builders & Remodelers Association of Western Massachusetts will conduct construction supervisor license (CSL) continuing education classes.
Classes will take place in January, February, March and April at the Home Builders & Remodelers Association of Western Massachusetts, 240 Cadwell Drive.
Attendees can earn up to six continuing education units by attending an individual day session consisting of three two-hour classes.
All of our classes have been approved by the Massachusetts Board of Building Regulations & Standards.
The following is a list of hours required in order for a CSL holder to renew their license for the two year cycle:
• Construction supervisor license (unrestricted), 12 hours;
• Construction supervisor license (restricted), 10 hours; and
• Construction supervisor specialty license, six hours.
All CSL holders are required to complete the following mandatory continuing education category requirements each two-year renewal cycle as of July 1, 2013. They are as follows:
• Code Review, one hour;
• Energy (except demolition specialist license), one hour;
• Workplace safety, one hour;
• Lead safe practices (only first renewal cycle), one hour; and
• Business practices/WC, one hour.
Any other credits will be counted as electives in order to fulfill the required hours.
For more information or to register, contact Sandra Doucette at 733-3126 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Space is limited.
for additional upcoming CSL continuing education classes being offered.