Golden Rules for Living
1. If you open it, close it.
2. If you turn it on, turn it off.
3. If you unlock it, lock it up.
4. If you break it, admit it.
5. If you can't fix it,
call in someone who can.
6. If you borrow it, return it.
7. If you value it, take care of it.
8. If you make a mess, clean it up.
9. If you move it, put it back.
10. If it belongs to someone else,
get permission to use it.
11. If you don't know how to operate it,
leave it alone.
12. If it's none of your business,
don't ask questions.
Chris & Dan
P.S. Thank you to all our faithful readers for welcoming us into your homes1 and hearts every week